Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Castle Creations 9000KV Motor in RCCA


Radio Controlled Car Action took the new Castle Creations 9000KV bruhsless motor for a spin in a TC4. This thing is a rocket! Here's what they had to say:

I pegged the throttle. The car took off like a rocket but still was manageable to control. The radar gun clocked the first pass at 66mph. I was very impressed. There was no cogging at start, and the motor was cold to the touch after one run. I made more passes and was able to get 67mph out of the motor. I probably made about 15 passes, and the motor was still cool to the touch. The motor ran great and could have been geared a lot higher. I will definitely gear up and revisit this motor; I think I could easily have hit 75 or 80mph...

Check out the full article here.

No comments:

Post a Comment