Sunday, September 9, 2007

Video: Vega - 2 Tests: 117mph & 195mph on air

Vega is working on a speed car. Here are the details of his tests:

Today I was testing my car on air, half of it was on the table, and the second half of my car was on air (The drive wheel). I didn't find a clean and long road to test my car, but once day I will find it and I will test my car on surface.

I went through 2 tests, and here is my description for both of them:
the first test was 117mph with 30%-40% of throttle, I was afraid while I'm holding the car ad it is running, and then I stopped the car because I lost a screw that I didn't tight it very well. I tight all parts that are not tight very well.

The second test was 195mph, and the throttle was between 50%-60%. Unfortunately, I lost the magnet of the speed meter (Thanks God it didn't go to my eyes). Once it went to 195mph then the meter quickly went to 0000mph LOL, the magnet which I place it on the gear is gone...

Link to the videos

No comments:

Post a Comment